Learn about the Water Security Grand Challenge and the ways that nuclear technologies can support water security. This webinar was hosted by NICE Future – an initiative of the Clean Energy Ministerial.
- Dr. Diana Bauer, Water Security Grand Challenge Lead, Senior Technology Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Jon Carmack, Senior Technical Advisor, Office of Nuclear Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Kamal Araj, Vice Chairman, and Dr. Rakan Ayoub, Director of Nuclear Energy Project Development, Jordan Atomic Energy Commission
- Dr. A.K. Adak, Scientific Officer and Section Head, Desalination Division, Bhaba Atomic Research Centre (BARC), India
- Jeffrey Preece, Program Manager, Electric Power Research Institute
- Dr. Maher Alodan, King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy