The NICE Future initiative and the International Youth Nuclear Congress (IYNC) jointly present this webinar, which is intended for young professionals working in nuclear and nuclear science related fields, and for those who support the talent pipeline. The nuclear industry is a particularly important industry to share our story on the role that nuclear energy can play in the future of clean energy systems, and youth are important advocates on this topic.
- Carrie Edwards, Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Energy
- Jeremy Gordon, Director, Fluent in Energy
- Kristine Madden, IYNC Representative, Austria
- Fabricia Pineiro, IYNC Representative, Canada
- Myra Liyana Razali, IYNC Representative, Malaysia
- Jeremiah Mbazor, IYNC Representative, Nigeria