The Clean Energy Ministerial’s (CEM) NICE Future initiative and CEM’s Equal by 30 Campaign, in collaboration with the International Youth Nuclear Congress (IYNC), present a two-day, multi-country webinar series spotlighting decarbonization and zero-emission generation systems. These systems will advance just and clean energy transitions, sustainable energy planning, clean energy policies, and financing opportunities.
In Part 1 of the series, presentations discussed the design of future energy systems, how to use sustainable energy planning to reach the goals of a just energy transition, and a case study on youth involvement in the clean energy transition in Indonesia.
- John C.H. Linberg - Public Affairs Manager, World Nuclear Association
- Annette Hollas - Chair, Empowering People initiative and the Equal by 30 Campaign, CEM
- Kamal Araj - Vice Chairman Commissioner for Nuclear Power Reactors, Jordan Atomic Energy Commission
- Shannon M. Bragg-Sitton - Lead, Integrated Energy Systems at Idaho National Laboratory
- Henri Paillère - Head, Planning and Economic Studies Section, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Dimas Irawan - Science Attaché, Embassy of Republic of Indonesia and Permanent Mission to the United Nations
Download the presentation slides at: Youth in Clean Energy Series Part 1: Roles for Nuclear Power in Low-Carbon Energy Systems to Achieve Just and Clean Energy Transitions.